1. HOW TO ENTER * To participate in the contest visit the Rhode Island Home Show at the Rhode Island Convention Center March 30 – April 2, 2017, fill out an entry form and place in entry box. Winners will be announced on the last day of the Show. You do not have to be present to win. People who cannot attend the Home Show may enter by mailing a postcard with their name, address, and phone number to: Rhode Island Builders Association, 450 Veterans Memorial Pkwy., #301, East Providence, R.I., 02914. Postcards must arrive by March 30, 2017. Entries that are not filled out completely will be automatically disqualified.
2. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS * the contest is open to all who are 21 years of age or older and who legally reside in the United States. Employees of RIBA, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, television or radio stations in the Providence/New Bedford metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families (and/or households)or travel agents or travel companies and their employees are not eligible to participate or win. Contestants are required to provide truthful information and RIBA will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. RIBA will also disqualify and delete an entry received from persons under the age of 21.
3. If winner is not present at time of announcement, the winner will be notified via daytime phone number, mail or e-mail upon completion of the contest.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION * Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. One winning entry will be selected at random from all entries received. Decisions of RIBA management with respect to the contest are final. * The winner will be notified by daytime phone number, mail or e-mail.
5. CONDITIONS * Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent. * By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. * Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, RIBA in its sole discretion may require contest winner to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold RIBA, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest. * RIBA reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the RIBA Web Site or is otherwise in violation of the rules. It further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort. * RIBA reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. * Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of RIBA. * RIBA is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize. End date is March 30, 2017.
Designed & Developed by PMC Media Group